Monday, May 7, 2012

Tax fraud ignored
When I first read about this, I was outraged, well, I still am. How can the IRS and Congress continue to ignore this problem? Billions every year are stolen from the American taxpayer in this manner.

I'm not against immigration, heck my own ancestors came over from Czechoslovakia but they did so legally. It's bad enough that these people come here without going through the proper channels. These people though, add insult to injury by defrauding all of us taxpayers. They claim dependents on their tax returns that have never lived in their homes which gives them thousands of dollars extra on their tax refunds. Much of this money doesn't stay in the U.S which makes it nearly impossible to recover.

If an American citizen did this, the IRS would be all over them and they'd not only have to repay the money but they would also stand a good chance of going to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment